Terms and Conditions of Providing Booked Online Transport Services
The following document sets out the Terms and Conditions of Providing Transport Services for passengers by Pawel Ludzik Transport Osobowy Company, with its registered address at Lokietka Street 51/38, 31-279 Krakow, and Polish Tax Identification No (NIP): 667 169 88 75. Mailing address: Bociana Street 4d/46, 31-231 Kraków.
The Pawel Ludzik Transport Osobowy company has obtained a license for domestic and international transport of passengers for business purposes and a civil liability policy.
The trans.krakow.pl is the name used exclusively by the Pawel Ludzik Transport Osobowy company. Using this trademark without the permission in writing by Pawel Ludzik Transport Osobowy company is prohibited.
Carrier – hereinafter referred to as trans.krakow.pl and represented by Pawel Ludzik – Transport Osobowy company, in order to provide transport services in accordance with the Customer's order, he makes it accessible for the Customer to travel by car with a driver .
Customer – is an adult who places an online order for the transport service.
Tender – is a proposal in writing to provide the service on the basis of the Customer's inquiry. The tender is required to include: the description of the service/route, model of a car, price. The day and the exact hours, and the number of people could be provided approximately.
Purchase Order – is the transport service which has been ordered online by the Customer.
Order Confirmation – is an email message to the Customer sent by the Carrier in which it makes an statement to provide the obligatory service detailed in the Purchase Order.
Vehicle – is a car used to carry out the ordered service. Its volume refers to the Purchase Order details.
Customer's Rights and Obligations
1. Placing an order for transport could be made by email or on the website. The order should include the following: type of service, day, time of the commencement of the service, number of persons, type of vehicle and price if earlier specified.
2. Customers placing online orders for transport services, transfers and excursions should read and accept these Terms and Conditions of Service. If they are not accepted, the service shall not be carried out.
3. Information provided in the Purchase Order should be true and accurate. Invalid information should be corrected by 48 hr before the onset of the service otherwise the Carrier shall carry out the service on the basis of the original order which makes it impossible to claim for the service or its part, which, in fact, has not been ordered.
4. If, for any reasons, the key information is missing (i.e. time of the flight, flight number, the place from which the vehicle should depart) and the Customer does not provide them with the Carrier by 48 hr before the onset of the service, the Purchase Order shall be cancelled and the payment shall not be refunded.
5. In the case of group booking the Customer is the representative for the group and is responsible for it. All details and changes to the Order are approved by the Customer and the Carrier.
6. Children up to 18 years of age are required to travel under the care of an adult. The minor cannot be a Customer, that is the person placing an Order.
7. Each Customer is allowed to carry his/her one item luggage up to 20 kg with the maximal dimensions of 80 cm x 40 cm x 60 cm and an item of carry-on baggage up to 5 kg with the maximal dimensions of 40 cm x 30 cm x 50 cm free of charge.
8. If the Customer has more items than specified in art. 7, he/she is required to report them to the Carrier who could demand additional charge for them unless in the agreement specified otherwise. In the case of failure to report them, the Carrier has the right not to accept additional luggage if there is no place in the luggage hatch.
9. Folding wheelchairs and baby carriages are transported free of charge after prior reporting at least by 48 hours before the service. With regard to wheelchairs and baby carriages, number of people and luggage items, the vehicle for the service should be larger, which could increase the price for the service.
10. All transported persons are required to sit on the seats and have fastened safety belts. Children also are required to take their places and have the security belts fastened. On Customer's demand we make it accessible to use the seats for children after previous reporting, at least by 48 hours before the service.
11. During the journey the Customer shall not be allowed to behave in an inappropriate manner, speak loudly, be aggressive and disturb the driver and other passengers. In an emergency which endangers the security of the driver and passengers, the Carrier could cancel the Purchase Order while in service and charge the Customer for all costs.
12. Neither smoking, nor alcohol drinking, nor drugs abusing are allowed in vehicles. If the Customer violates this article, the Carrier could cancel the Order in service and charge him/her for all costs.
13. Customer is liable for all damages to the Carrier and passengers. The Customer or the person under his/her custody is liable for damaging and contaminating of the vehicle as well as for the costs.
14. Customer is responsible for his/her documents, money and other valuable property while travelling. The Carrier is not liable for the Customer's property lost during the ongoing service.
15. After the service is completed, the Customer is required to check his/her property and take them from the vehicle. The Carrier is not liable for the property left by the Customer. The abandoned property shall be returned to the Customer on demand and at his/her cost.
Carrier's Rights and Obligations
1. The transport services are carried out with the use of vehicles in possession of the Carrier or his partner companies. The Carrier's vehicles are technically efficient and have valid technical examination certificates as well as civil liability, casco and accidents insurance policies.
2. Drivers have valid psychotechnical tests certificates, are familiar with the road regulations, order details and the vehicles.
3. The acceptance of the Purchase Order by the Carrier is deemed as the conclusion of the transport agreement between the Customer and the Carrier.
4. The Carrier is required to carry out the Order according to the provided details.
5. The transport service is deemed as ongoing in the moment of departure of the vehicle with passengers from the venue.
6. The Carrier is liable for any voluntary delays or caused by his negligence. He is not liable for any delays caused by factors beyond his control (traffic jams, bad weather conditions).
7. In the case of any breakdowns of the vehicle and no possibility to carry on the service, the Carried is required to provide other vehicle of the same or similar standard in order to carry out the Order.
8. In the case of inability to implement the agreement and carry out the Order from the reasons beyond Carrier's control, he is required to offer a similar service or give money back to the Customer.
9. The Carrier is liable for the Customer's luggage if it is stored in the appropriate place indicated by him. The Carrier is liable for any damages or loss of luggage only because of his fault or negligence.
10. The Carrier does not transport animals.
11. The Carrier reserves himself the right to change the make of the car, but ensuring the Customer the same standard and type. Exceptionally, the Carrier could change the size of the vehicle to a larger one without further charges.
12. The Carrier reserves himself the right to change these Terms and Conditions. Information about any changes shall be published on his website. The Carrier is not obliged to email the Customers about the changes of the terms and Conditions.
1. The Carrier provides transfer services to/from: The Krakow-Balice Airport and The Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport, which could be booked on the Carrier's website by the Customer.
2. Transfers are provided seven days a week, however, the online reservation should be completed 24h before the date of service for up to 7 persons, and at least 7 days prior to the date of service for more than 7 persons.
3. The Carrier reserves himself the right to close any times of transfers or restrict their availability.
4. In order to receive prices, the calculation form should be completed which is available on the website.
5. In order to book a transfer, you should complete the reservation form, accept the booking terms and conditions and pay for the order.
6. Before the Customer accepts the service, he/she is required to check the data included in the form. The Carrier is not liable for any faults included in transfer reservation. See more in the section: Changes and Cancellation of Transfers and Trips.
7. After booking a transfer, the Customer should receive an automatic email message with the details of the order transfer. This message is the Proof of Purchase of the transfer which the Customer should show to the driver. If the reservation requires providing additional information by the Carrier, i.e. time and place when the car is ready for the return transfer, etc., they are emailed or sent by text message 24 hours before the time of the service.
8. The driver waits for the Customer in the arrivals hall showing a noticeboard containing his/her name. Maximal waiting time for the Customer is 1 hour from the arrival of the aircraft. If the Customer has encountered any problems with collecting his/her luggage, he/she should contact the driver or phone the Carrier's office – tel. No +48 662 345 217 and inform about the problems. The failure to contact the driver or the Carrier is deemed as the cancellation of the service.
9. In the case the Customer does not meet the driver in the arrivals hall, he/she should contact the Carrier's office in order to find the driver. If the Customer does not contact the Carrier and leaves the airport by another taxi, the Carrier shall not refund the costs to the Customer.
10. The Carrier informs the Customer about the time of transfer to the airport by email or text message by 24 hours before the service. Additionally, the time is confirmed by the driver during the transfer from the airport. The Customer could also confirm his/her return transfer by a telephone call to the Carrier under the No: +48 662 345 217 by 48h before the day of departure.
11. Exceptionally, the Carrier has the right to change previously confirmed time of the return transfer, but he is required to inform the Customer about it by phone, email, or text message not later than 24h before the transfer.
12. In the case of transfer to the airport, the Driver picks up the Customer from the reception desk of the hotel or previously arranged place, i.e. in most cases from the same place where the Customer got off on the day of arrival. The driver has a note with the name of the Customer, therefore, you should show him the proof of reservation for the transfer.
13. The Carrier reserves himself the right to allow the driver to arrive more or less 10 min earlier or later depending on traffic or weather conditions. If the delay of the vehicle is more than 10 min, the Customer should report the Carrier about the delay under the tel. No .+48 662 345 217.
14. The Customer should arrive at the meeting place 10 min earlier before the arranged time of service.
15. If the Customer is not present at the hotel or on the arranged place at the fixed time of meeting, the driver shall wait max 20 min. If the Customer does not appear or contact the Carrier, the transfer is canceled and the driver leaves.
Online Booking of Tours
1. The Carrier offers three types of tours: tourist tours, comfort tours, private tours.
Tourist tours– the Customer buys a seat in the vehicle in order to take an excursion; the driver picks up the participants from various hotels and takes them for a group visit in English which is organised by a local organizer. After the visit Customers are taken to their hotels. The tourist tours are organised exclusively to the Salt Mine in Wieliczka in small groups up to 7 or 20 persons.
Comfort tours – include a car rent with a driver in order to visit a place chosen by the Customer. Depending on the type of the excursion the Customer could join a tour organised by the local organiser in the chosen language (The Museum of Auschwitz, The Salt Mine, The JP II House, Jasna Gora) or visit a place on their own with a driver (The Museum of Auschwitz, Zakopane, Jasna Gora). The description and details are specified in the each tour tender.
Private tour – an excursion organised on placing an individual order in which a car and the driver as well as the tour guide are at the Customer's disposal. Depending on the purpose of the trip, the tour guide accompanies the Customer all the time or only in the visited facility. The Description and details are specified in the each excursion tender.
2. In the case of the tourist tour the reservation should be made not later than 48h before the day of the trip at the latest, 5 days in the comfort tour and 7 days – private trip.
3. The private tour could be organised only in the case of availability of a tour guide on the spot. Before reservation the Customer should check the possibility to organise a tour by email a request with the information about the type of the excursion, day, hour/time of the day, the No of people/to email@example.com. Only after receiving a tender from the Carrier confirming the availability of the tour, the Customer could book a tour on the Carrier's website.
4. The private tour tender is valid only for two days from the day of its reception. In that time the Customer should book and pay for the tour on the Carrier's website. The failure to book and pay for the tour means the cancellation of the tender.
5. The private tour reservation without checking the availability of a tour guide does not ensure that it shall be possible on the day chosen by the Customer. That is why in this case the automatic confirmation generated by the system is not binding.
6. In the case of inaccessibility of the tour visit in the time chosen by the Customer, the Carrier suggests him/her another possible day or the change of the private tour for a comfort tour.
7. Tours are organised for the entire calendar year except for the days when the visited facilities are closed. The schedule of days is specified in the tender for each trip.
8. The Carrier reserves himself the right to close or restrict the availability of a tour on other days than those specified in the tender.
9. In order to receive the prices it is required to fill in the calculation form on the website.
10. In order to book a tour, you should complete the reservation form, accept the terms and conditions of the reservation and pay for the order.
11. Before the acceptance of the service, The Customer is required to check the correctness of his details provided in the form. The Carrier is not liable for any faults in the reservation of the service. For more information, please, see the section: Changes and Cancellation of Transfers and Tours.
12. After of the reservation of the tour the Customer receives an automated email message with the detailed information about the ordered service. The message is the Proof of Purchase which should be kept by the Customer to show the driver later. In the additional email/text message and not later than 24h before the day of the service, the Customer shall receive additional information, i.e. the time when the car is ready and where it waits for the Customer.
13. The driver picks up the Customer from the reception desk or another arranged place, and he should be ready to go about 10 min before the time of meeting. The driver shall ask for providing the Customer's name and confirmation of the service.
14. The Carrier reserves himself the right to provide the vehicle more or less 10 min earlier or later depending on the traffic and weather conditions. If the delay of the arrival of the vehicle is more than 10 min, the Customer should report about this to the Carrier by phoning him to the number +48 662 345 217.
15. The driver awaits the Customer 5 min in the case of tourist trips; 15 min in the comfort and private tours. If the Customer does not appear or contact the Carrier in that time, the tour is cancelled and the driver goes away.
16. Discount tickets are offered for the tour to The Salt Mine in Wieliczka for children and students up to 25 years of age who hold a valid pupil/student ID card or any other document which entitles them for the discount.
Changes and Cancellation of Transfers and Tours
1. The change of the order and its cancellation are only valid when emailed up to the day of service and they need confirmation in writing by the Carrier. The absence of confirmation in writing by the Carrier means that the changes have not been made. In such a case the Customer should contact the office by dialing the number +48 662 345 217.
2. Changes to the order is free of charge. However, the type of modification could cause the change of the price for the order. The increase in price is covered by the Customer. In the case of decreasing of the price for the service, the Carrier refunds the difference in costs provided that the change was made no later than 48h before the onset of the service.
3. If the Customer wishes to make any changes to the ongoing order, he/she needs to contact the Carrier. The driver is an employee of the Carrier and is not authorised to settle up the changes with the Customer or on his behalf without the consent of the Carrier.
4. If as a result of the changes to the ongoing service which have been made by the Customer it is not possible to continue it, the Carrier has the right to cancel it without refunding money.
5. If the Carrier is unable to carry out the accepted Purchase Order because of reasons beyond his control, he is obliged to offer a similar solution or refund money equivalent to the amount which has been paid by the service.
6. The cancellation of the transfer by a car taking up to 7 persons: a free of charge cancellation of the transfer is possible 24 hours before the car is ready on the venue. For the cancellation of the transfer between 24 and 12 hours before the car is ready on the venue, the Carrier shall charge the Customer at 50% of the transfer cost. For the cancellation of the transfer up to 12 hours the Customer is charged at 100% of the transfer cost.
7. The cancellation of the transfer by a car taking more than 7 persons: a free of charge cancellation of the transfer is possible 24 hours before the car is ready on the venue. For the cancellation of the transfer between 7 and 5 days before the car is ready on the venue, the Carrier shall charge the Customer at 50% of the transfer cost. For the cancellation of the transfer up to 5 days the Customer is charged at 100% of the transfer cost.
8. The cancellation of a ticket for a tourist tour: a free of charge cancellation up to 48 hours before the car is ready on the venue. For the cancellation between 48 and 12 hours before the car is ready on the venue the Customer is charged at 50% of the ticket cost. For the cancellation later than 12 hours before the car is ready on the venue the Customer is charged at 100% of the ticket cost.
9. The cancellation of a ticket for a comfort tour: a free of charge cancellation up to 48 hours before the car is ready on the venue. For the cancellation between 48 and 12 hours before the car is ready on the venue the Customer is charged at 50% of the ticket cost. For the cancellation later than 12 hours before the car is ready on the venue the Customer is charged at 100% of the ticket cost for the tour.
10. The cancellation of a ticket for a private tour: a free of charge cancellation up to 7 days before the tour date. The cancellation between 7 and 5 days before the car is ready on the venue is charged at 50% of the ticket cost. The cancellation later than 5 days before the car is ready on the venue is charged at 100% of the ticket cost for the tour. .
11. Note: it is not possible to cancel the private tour to Auschwitz free of charge. It is possible to make only one free change. For each next change or cancellation made up to 7 days before the day of the service the Customer is charged at 50% of the tour price. For the change or cancellation made later than 7 days the Customer is charged at 100% of the service cost.
12. If the Customer has neither appeared at the arranged time in the venue, nor informed the Carrier about the delay and it is not possible to contact him/her, the driver awaits him/her not longer than 5 min. in the case of the tourist tour and 15 min. in the cases of comfort and private tours. If the Customer has neither appeared nor contacted the Carrier, the service shall be cancelled without the refund.
1. The Carrier accepts the following methods of payments: by money transfer, credit card, in cash or by PayPal.
2. The prices of transfers and tours offered on the Carrier's website are shown in PLN. They are the gross prices and include taxes, fuel, car parks costs.
3. The payments by credit cards are handled by DotPay company. All transactions are fully secured, and the credit card data are only used for carrying out transactions.
4. The Carrier does not mediate in the transactions handled by DotPay, nor has the access to the Customers' credit cards data.
5. The Customer purchasing the service through the website pays in PLN. The Carrier is not liable for possible commissions or payments charged by the operator of the credit card of the Customer.
6. Purchase Orders placed through the website could be paid in cash (applicable only to transfers), by credit cards or PayPal. In the case of payment in cash, the Customer pays by credit card 30% prepayment, and for the remaining part, i.e. 70% of the transfer cost, he/she pays to the driver in cash. The payment in cash should be made before the transfer begins.
7. In the case of cancellation of the transfer payable in cash, the prepayment is not refunded.
8. The Purchase Order placed by email should be paid by a money transfer on the grounds of a pro forma invoice in 2 week time from the day of issue, but not later than 7 business days before the date order date. Failure to pay up to this day is deemed as the cancellation of the Purchase Order.
9. Refunds are made to the credit card account, bank account or PayPal account used for the payment, and not later than 14 business days from the day of taking the decision. The refund in PLN is equivalent to the amount paid (unless in the Terms and Conditions it is specified otherwise). The Carrier is not liable for possible exchange rates difference, bank charges or Customer's credit card operator.
10. The Carrier issues invoices for his services.
1. During the service complaints for services should be addressed to the Carrier by phone to the following No +48 662 345 217 or sent in writing within the 14-day deadline to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org after the completed service. Each complaint is examined by taking into account specific circumstances which have occurred. They should be justified and the grounds for compensation should be provided. The amount of compensation depends on the reasons for the complaint, however, it does not exceed the price paid for the service by the Customer. The Carrier's liability is restricted to organisation and transport issues of tours. The Carrier is not liable for violation of the agreement by a third party whose actions are beyond his control, i.e. Cancellation of tour guide services by the museum, change of visit hours, access restrictions and closing the facility, quality of the tour guide services.
2. The Carrier is not liable for any obstacles or impossibility to carry out the service which have been caused in particular either by bad weather conditions, extreme weather shocks or by traffic restrictions beyond his control.
3. While on board of the vehicle, the Carrier guarantees the Customer an insurance policy against accidents. At the same time the Carrier recommends to buy additional insurance policy covering costs of treatment for: bone fractures, injures, road accidents, surgery and theft as well as loss of property during the service.
4. The exchange of emails is the preferred method of contacts between the Customer and the Carrier.
5. Pursuant to the Act on personal data protection, the Carrier processes personal details of the Customer which have been made accessible only in order to carry out the Purchase order. The Carrier is liable for observing the Customer's privacy and not transfer his/her personal data to any third party. The use of personal details for marketing purposes, i.e. emailing commercial information is exclusively possible after the Customer's consent for such an action. This consent is voluntary and is expressed by ticking an appropriate box on the Purchase Order.
6. Mail address of the Carrier/Office: Paweł Łudzik – Transport Osobowy, Bociana Street 4d/46, 31-231 Kraków, tel. +48 662 345 217, email:email@example.com, website: www.transkrakow.pl.
7. The law in force is applied to the issues not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions. Polish courts have jurisdiction to settle any arising disputes.