Transkrakow.pl offers transfers to and from the airports Krakow - Balice and Katowice – Pyrzowice for both individual clients and groups. We guarantee that by choosing our company you will be served efficiently and transported safely to your destination, and the time spent in our car will be a nice form of relaxation.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our competitive transfer prices and to place an order through the secure online reservation system.
If in our transfer offer there are no destinations to which you would like to get, please do not hesitate and send us an e-mail on email@example.com. Your request will not be ignored. For us, each client and his needs are very important. You will definitely receive our reply within 24 hours with an offer tailored to your needs.
Transfer service is offered seven days a week, but the on-line reservation needs to be submitted at least 24 hours before the date of service for up to 7 passengers and at least 7 days before the date of service for more than 7 passengers.
By booking a transfer with us you get:
- door to door service,
- professional & punctual drivers,
- best rates with no hidden charges,
- flexibility of paying by credit card, bank transfer, PAYPAL or cash to the driver,
- secure internet transactions.
In case of choosing cash as the method of payment, you pay by credit card 30% prepayment, and the remaining amount – 70% of the transfer value is payable in cash to the driver. Payment in cash needs to be made before the service.
The payments by credit cards are handled by DotPay company, which ensures all our clients the security of transactions carried out. The booking system is easy and fast to use, so that the saved time customers can use for pleasure rather than unnecessary form filling.
The flights’ status is always monitored on-line. Therefore, in case of flight delays, our customers are never charged any additional fees.